Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Story image for fashion icon, jewelry from Pursuitist

$1 Million Jewelry Heist At Cannes During The Bling Ring ...

Pursuitist-May 17, 2013
The jeweler redesigned the Palme d'Or trophy and each year lends out ... it was “the amazing Christian Louboutin #Legend #Icon #RedBottoms,” The shoe ...
Story image for fashion icon, jewelry from Allure Magazine

Linda Ronstadt on Beauty, Style, and Becoming a Rock Icon

Allure Magazine-Sep. 24, 2013
My dad made jewelry for a hobby, and that became my uniform—sundresses and hoop earrings my parents made for me. When I moved on to Levi's, I would ...
Story image for fashion icon, jewelry from Racked

Jewelry Designer and Mom Melinda Maria's Cup is Half-Full

Racked-Feb. 27, 2013
Jewelry Designer and Mom Melinda Maria's Cup is Half-Full ... Maria got her first big Hollywood break, by fashion standards, when actress ... Fashion icon?
Story image for fashion icon, jewelry from Daily Mail

CFDA Fashion Awards 2013: Proenza Schouler take ...

Daily Mail-Jun. 3, 2013
'I was then, as I am now, such a fashion icon,' she quipped. ... Jewelry designer Pamela Love won the Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent in Accessory ...

No comments:

Post a Comment