Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Story image for fashion icon, jewelry from RollingStone.com

21 Applause-Worthy Facts About Lady Gaga's Eye-Popping ...

RollingStone.com-Nov. 15, 2013
The singer has brought high-fashion to mainstream consciousness, fostered a ... The $2,600 chair was conceived by jewelry designer Ken Borochov, had quilted ...



Story image for fashion icon, jewelry from InStyle

Christine Rizk and Anna Palmer, Co-founders of the Fashion ...

InStyle-Sep. 4, 2013
Christine: I normally wear dainty classic jewelry, but lately I've felt more creative when I change it up and wear a chunky piece that expands my style.Anna: I'm a ...
Story image for fashion icon, jewelry from Telegraph.co.uk

Beauty icon: Boots No7

Telegraph.co.uk-May 18, 2013
Most Popular Fashion & Beauty. Articles; Galleries; Videos. Top notes: favourite fragrance of the week · 10 new jewellery designers to know · 21 things you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment