Friday, November 1, 2019

Story image for wedding jewelry from The Local Denmark

Here's how Denmark's famed 'jewellery law' works

The Local Denmark-Feb. 5, 2016
Under the guidelines, police are told not to take wedding rings or engagement rings and individual officers are left to determine the “sentimental value” of other ...
Story image for wedding jewelry from ConsumerAffairs

I Do Now I Don't website gives used wedding rings a second ...

ConsumerAffairs-Feb. 18, 2016
I Do Now I Don't website gives used wedding rings a second chance ... I Don't -- an online marketplace where users can buy or sell secondhand wedding rings.
Story image for wedding jewelry from Telegraph.co.uk

Top six tips for choosing wedding jewellery

Telegraph.co.uk-Nov. 20, 2016
How to choose wedding jewellery and invaluable styling advice from Mappin & Webb executive director Craig Bolton for those contemplating a walk down the ...
Story image for wedding jewelry from Fstoppers

Four Easy and Unique Ways to Photograph Wedding Rings

Fstoppers-Jul. 15, 2016
When I got into wedding photography twelve years ago, I didn't know a single photographer who was shooting macro shots of their clients' rings. Today, these ...

No comments:

Post a Comment