Saturday, November 2, 2019

Story image for wedding jewelry from Lifesite

Franklin Graham: Boycott businesses that promote the gay ...

Lifesite-Jun. 13, 2015
"Tiffany's started advertising wedding rings for gay couples. Wells Fargo bank is using a same-sex couple in their advertising.” "But it has dawned on me that we ...
Story image for wedding jewelry from New York Times

Something Old (Bridal Wear) Meets the New (3-D Printing)

New York Times-Apr. 16, 2015
What bride does not want a wedding dress that not only offers a perfect fit but is ... floral headbands and customized jewelry and other accessories, are clearly on ...
Story image for wedding jewelry from The Cheat Sheet

Why It May Be a Mistake to Spend Big Money on an ...

The Cheat Sheet-Jun. 15, 2015
Yet heading to the jewelry store with the idea that you need to drop thousands ... “[I]t's hard to start a new relationship and plan for the wedding (which every girl ...
Story image for wedding jewelry from Houston Chronicle

When, I wondered, should I take off the rings?

Houston Chronicle-Jan. 21, 2015
As for my own rings, I'll give them to my daughters someday: the slim gold wedding band, purchased from a shop off the Boston Common; and the engagement ...

No comments:

Post a Comment