Friday, November 1, 2019

Story image for wedding jewelry from People Magazine

See the Symbolic Ring This Jewelry Designer Created Just for ...

People Magazine-Feb. 25, 2016
While Beyonc once sang, “Put a ring on it,” jewelry designer Ruta Fox is encouraging women to exercise a little bit of self-love – and buy their own diamonds!
Story image for wedding jewelry from Racked

The Weird, Lingering Life of Post-Breakup Objects

Racked-Mar. 3, 2016
On the site, Sabina is selling her wedding dress: "Found myself and realized I ... When I ask if she thinks (as I do) that these rings could be cursed, she says, ...
Story image for wedding jewelry from Minneapolis Star Tribune

With this ring, I thee upgrade: More couples are trading up ...

Minneapolis Star Tribune-Dec. 27, 2016
While Carrigan passed her original wedding ring down to her daughter, the decision for other women to trade their rings is driven by changes in taste, income or ...

No comments:

Post a Comment