Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Story image for got married from Bustle

Kit Harington & Rose Leslie Got Married & The Wedding Had ...

Bustle-Jun. 23, 2018
Grab the tissues, Game of Thrones fans, because Jon Snow and Ygritte just made it official: Kit Harington and Rose Leslie got married in Scotland on Saturday, ...
Story image for got married from MarieClaire.com

Celebrities Who Got Married In 2018

MarieClaire.com-Dec. 1, 2018
From Meghan and Harry to Nick and Priyanka, 2018 has been a wild and crazy year chock-full of celebrity weddings. We've had spur-of-the-moment ceremonies ...
Story image for got married from CNN

Nigerian couple meet on Facebook and marry one week later

CNN-Jan. 12, 2018
He wrote: "(I) am of age to and I am ready to say I do and I am wasting no time. Send in your applications. The most qualified will be married on January 6, 2018.
Story image for got married from The New Yorker

With This Facebook Like, I Hereby Acknowledge That You Got ...

The New Yorker-Aug. 8, 2018
I merely wish to confirm them. You, by posting pictures of your wedding on Facebook, are saying, “I got married.” And I, by liking one of the pictures, am saying, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment