Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Story image for got married from Glamour

Maria Menounos Got Married on Live TV on New Year's Eve

Glamour-Jan. 1, 2018
Maria Menounos just rang in the new year with a new ring on her finger—a wedding ring, that is. The TV host is officially married after tying the knot with Keven ...
Story image for got married from Metro

Mormon who told wife he was gay before they got married is to ...

Metro-Jan. 29, 2018
A Mormon who hit the headlines six years ago when he revealed he was gay but married to a straight woman is getting divorced. Josh Weed became famous in ...



Story image for got married from BBC News

Why I took my wife's last name

BBC News-Jan. 17, 2018
These days many women keep their own name when they marry, and couples are increasingly opting for a double-barrelled or merged name. But men who take ...
Story image for got married from W Magazine

Thora Birch, Star of Hocus Pocus and American Beauty, Just ...

W Magazine-Dec. 22, 2018
I'm a married woman now... This is not the official photo but it's my thank you to all my fans for their positive energy! I felt it every second!! 🥳✨ party time.

No comments:

Post a Comment