Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Story image for got married from VICE

A Man Just Married an Anime Hologram in Japan. Now Here's ...

VICE-Nov. 14, 2018
“I'm in love with the whole concept of Hatsune Miku but I got married to the Miku of my house,” he told AFP in a weird bit of logical wordplay that only makes ...
Story image for got married from PEOPLE.com

Woman Who Married 300-Year-Old Pirate Ghost Announces ...

PEOPLE.com-Dec. 10, 2018
“So I feel it's time to let everyone know that my marriage is over,” the mother of five wrote, according to the Irish Mirror. “I will explain all in due course but for now ...
Story image for got married from The Sun

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth 'secretly got married in ...

The Sun-Jan. 15, 2018
MILEY Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth “secretly got married in Australia over new year”, according to new reports. It comes after the pair sparked rumours they had ...

No comments:

Post a Comment